Dr. Marsella Imonti, D.C.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Degree –cum laude, Life University, graduated 2005
- Life University Bachelor of Science in Biology: Graduated Cum Laude
- Formerly a Board Member on the Massachusetts Board of Chiropractors from 2014 through 2017.
- Fluent in Cape Verdean Kriohlu, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dr. Imonti is an avid athlete and specializes in injury prevention techniques and rehabilitation regimes, and has worked in a variety of multidisciplinary practices.
- Over 13 years Chiropractic experience and over 20 years experience as a Neuro-Muscular therapist.
- Enjoys treating patients with sports injuries, complicated spinal disorders, women’s health issues, pregnancy and post-partum women’s health issues.
- Dr. Imonti also has 20+ years’ experience with nutritional counseling and herbal/natural remedies.